Monday, January 7, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

Well, here it is. 2008. So far all of my resolutions are the same as last year so I kind of feel like I haven't made any resolutions at all. Which is kind of nice. No pressure. But it just doesn't seem right to start a year with no resolutions. I have a friend whose resolution one year was to improve her posture, to sit up straight. That may sound silly at first, but I think it's a good one. And it's hard to do! Maybe my resolution will be to do the dishes right after a meal. I never feel like doing the dishes then but...I never feel like doing the dishes. If I only did what I felt like I'd spend all my time at the library and my children would be unwashed heathens. Oh wait....
Just kidding. But seriously, here are my resolutions from last year that cross over: 1)Read the lessons for Relief Society and Sunday school, 2)lose 50 lbs., 3)have Family Home Evening every week. So, I'm adding on dishes and...helping the kids learn to do chores. That seems like plenty for one year. Wish me luck!

No comments: