Sunday, June 6, 2010

Where Have All the Butterfinger BB's Gone?

Okay, I have a little complaint. I went to the store the other day for candy. Specifically Butterfinger BB's. Those things are awesome and I really needed some chocolate therapy. They were nowhere to be found. I was a little upset. I hope that the lack of Butterfinger BB's was an error or a locale thing and that they have not been discontinued. Sometimes it seems like all the things I like are discontinued. Okay, so far just Edy's Toffee Crunch ice cream and possibly Butterfinger BB's but these are the things that need to last. They are therapy people! Why would you discontinue the best flavor of ice cream on the planet?! I even checked out the Edy's website just to see and it was nowhere to be found. Man, I miss that ice cream. On the plus side there is no reason to cheat on my diet...if I were on a diet. I guess now I need to google Butterfinger BB's and see what happened to them. I think I'll do that now...

2 comments:

Gillian said...

So let me get this straight: You don't blog for a year and your most recent post is a complaint about candy? We need updates! Photo's!

(You know I'm kidding. I know you've been busy with your little ones! I just miss giving you and your sibs a hard time...)

Andrea said...

Well I don't know about Butterfiner BB's but I know a great toffee ice cream you could try. It is Braum's Butter Brickle, they don't always have it in but if they have it get it. Yum! (it is just a quart size in their dairy section ) I wish I could get some here. As I'm typing this I'm thinking it's probably discontinued :)