Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tagged Again

Okay, let's see...

10 years ago I was working at Intel. I can't remember exactly when I moved in with my grandparents so I was either living in the Marriott's garage (it was converted into an apartment) or living with my mom's parents. That was a fun experience.

5 things on my to do list
1) dishes
2) Relief Society meeting
3) get a babysitter for our anniversary date
4) check out the next book for our book club
5) sort through the stacks of paper piling up all over

3 bad habits
1) watching tv on the internet late at night
2) picking my nose
3) leaving the dishes (and other clutter) for later (actually I'm leaving the dishes for Jeff as a test but he hasn't passed the test yet!)

Places I've lived: Provo then Springville, UT, Tacoma, WA, Lacey, WA, Provo again, Wichita, KS

What I'd do if I became a millionaire: buy my dreamhouse and hire a housekeeper

Jobs I've had: scorekeeper for the girls basketball team, Wendy's, manufacturing tech at Intel, several custodial jobs, Provo Rec. Center, mom.

Things you may not know about me: I've gotten pulled over like 10 times. But I didn't get a ticket all those times, whew! I think snakes are cool. I don't care for Anne of Green Gables and I'm not the only one. I crocheted 11 hats in the last 3 weeks for our ward service project. Okay, that's enought for now.

I'm not going to tag anyone. I hope that's okay. No one said that if you break the chain bad luck will follow you for the next seven years or whatever...

1 comment:

Janis said...

I'd love to get the pattern for the crochetd hats! Have a great anniversary!